Member: Luwei Fu
Luwei Fu is pursuing the Ph.D. degree in the School of Computer Science and Engineering at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC). His research interests mainly include Mobile Edge Computing, Future Internet, and Evolutionary Computation.
1. Na Lin, Luwei Fu*, Liang Zhao, Geyong Min, Ahmed Al-Dubai, and Haris Gacanin, A Novel Multimodal Collaborative Drone-Assisted VANET Networking Model, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 2020 19(7): 4919 - 4933.
2. Na Lin, Luwei Fu, Liang Zhao*, Lu Liu, and Geyong Min, A High-Performance Self-Learning Antelopes Migration Algorithm (SAMA) for Global Optimization, IEEE ISPA 2019, Xiamen, China, 16-18 December, 2019.
3. Na Lin, Luwei Fu, Liang Zhao*, Ammar Hawbani, Zhiyuan Tan, Ahmed Al-Dubai, and Geyong Min, A Novel Nomad Migration-inspired Algorithm for Gobal Optimization." Computers and Electrical Engineering 100 (2022): 107862.
4. Liang Zhao*, Areeb Saldin, Jia Hu, Luwei Fu, Junling Shi, and Yunchong Guan, A Novel Simulated Annealing based Routing Algorithm in F-SDNs, IEEE INFOCOM 2020 WKSHPS, Toronto, Canada, 6-9 July, 2020.
5. Zhuoliu Liu,Luwei Fu*,Maojun Pan, Zhiwei Zhao, Lightweight Path Recovery in IPv6 Internet-of-Things Systems, MDPI Electronics, 2022.
6. Luwei Fu, Zhiwei Zhao*, Geyong Min, Wang Miao, and Wenjie Huang, Energy-Efficient 3D Data Collection for Multi-UAV Assisted Mobile Crowdsensing (submitted to TMC).
1. 中国发明专利 [201910065705.4]
2. 中国发明专利 [201910875501.7]
3. 中国发明专利 [201910279139.7]
4. 中国发明专利 [202111073779.6]